Grateful

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm grateful for this park right beside the library here in our quaint little town. And the creek that runs beside it. And the way that the littlest adores her big brother:)

I'm grateful for the shock and awe of big bubbles and the preciousness of a five and six year old in their not-so-usual day clothes that I might have had to force on them for church. Or maybe not. Just pitching that out there.


I'm grateful for this man and what he means to our family. He is my best friend. He is our rock. He is precious and I love him more and more as time goes on.
I'm grateful for spring days and hay rides and the way that the lake starts to sparkle near noon on a sunny day.

I'm grateful for fires at night. Smores and snuggles with my little girl.

Afternoons with a real live princess right in my living room.



And days at the zoo with good friends just because.

I'm grateful for bible studies and Beth Moore. For the Word of God and quiet time. For how he speaks into me in those early morning hours.

And last but certainly not least I'm grateful for true, real, rich and authentic friendships. And the fact that my children are friends with my friends children....well that's just a bonus. A bonus I call a little slice of heaven here on earth.


Post a Comment